Institut national de l’audiovisuel (INA) – TRANSFERT DE FILMS D’ARCHIVES 16MM DOUBLE BANDE VERS FICHIERS NUMERIQUES HD APPLE PRO RES 4:2:2
In the framework of the French invitation to tender issued by Institut national de l ‘audiovisuel (INA), the contract was awarded to TF CineNova GmbH. The objective of the winning bid is the digitization and editing of various film footage from the National Audiovisual Institute (INA) in HD in the Apple ProRes 422 format.
On 29.01.2018 TF CineNova GmbH opens another branch office in Germany focusing on digital lab, post production, media asset management, digital cinema and digital archiving.
TF CineNova GmbH
Standort Wiesbaden Nordenstadt
Saxon State Archives – digitization of audiovisual archives
As part of the aforementioned Call for tenders were digitized and edited for lots 1, 2 and 3 altogether 190 film titles with a total duration of 3450 minutes. The main tasks in addition to digitalization were the complex color and image correction.
Cinematographic backup of footage
As part of the open-handed award and the tender won the cinematographic backup copy of specified film titles for the Saxon State Archives. The scope of services included the revision and cleaning of the templates, creation of dup negatives in the original format as well as creation of scans in the format 2,3k.
JOB OFFER – Sales Specialist for film scanning technology and film digitization
For the North American market, we are looking for a sales specialist with well-founded industry knowledge from analogue and digital film technology with the focus on film scanner technology.
- New customer acquisition, distribution and marketing of customer-specific services and workflows, especially film scanners
- New customer acquisition, distribution and marketing of film scanner and archive solutions
- Product definition and design of product and price policy
- Implementation and implementation of the marketing concept
- Active market processing, determination of customer needs as well as compilation of competitive comparisons, market determination
- Conduct customer visits, customer presentations and demonstrations throughout the North American region
- Creation of offers
- Qualified professional experience in sales
- Communication and enforcement
- Thick fur
- High degree of self-initiative and enthusiasm
- Confident appearance, communication strength, fingertip sensation and pronounced teamplayer qualities
- Ability to get along without sleep and contact the normal world
- Angelic equilibrium patience
- Excellent customer orientation with intercultural competence
- English skills in spoken and written English
- Willingness to travel
- We offer a performance-oriented remuneration model
- Freelance basis also possible
- You work in a future-oriented work environment with flat hierarchies
- Our working hours are flexible and sophisticated
JOB OFFER – Sales Specialist / Sales Engineer
We are looking for a sales specialist with completed engineering studies and extended knowledge from analogue and digital film, television and media technology for the locations in Wiesbaden and Berlin. Women are preferred, but men are also welcome.
• Innovate – do not imitate
• New customer acquisition, distribution and marketing of customer-specific services and workflows
• New customer acquisition, distribution and marketing of equipment and system solutions
• Product definition and design of product and price policy
• Implementation and implementation of the marketing concept
• Active market processing, determination of customer needs as well as compilation of competitive comparisons, market determination
• Worldwide customer visits, customer presentations and demos
• Preparation of services, equipment and systems
• Completed studies in electrical engineering, media engineering, film technology, broadcast technology or a comparable course of studies
• Qualified professional experience in sales and /or product management
• Communication and enforcement in combination with diplomatic skills
• Thick fur
• High degree of self-initiative and enthusiasm
• Confident appearance, communication strength, fingertip sensation and pronounced team player qualities
• ability to get along without sleep and contact to the normal world
• Angelic equilibrium patience
• Excellent customer orientation with intercultural competence
• Fluent English spoken and written
• Willingness to travel
• We offer a performance-oriented remuneration model
• You work in a future-oriented work environment with flat hierarchies
• Our workplaces are pleasant and modern
• Our working hours are flexible and sophisticated
• We also offer fresh fruit, free drinks and high-quality coffee every week
Did we forget something?
Assessment of archival film material from the Bundesarchiv (Federal Archive)
Within the scope of the invitation to tender, the security film archival material stored in the various locations of the Federal Archives are subjected to a report on the ground. The results of this assessment are documented in a database. This is a volume of more than 500,000 film cans.
Numérisation des fonds d’archives de l’UNRWA
Digitization and editing of different film materials in 2K and 4K by United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA) commissioned by the National de l’Audiovisuel Institute (INA).
INTERNSHIP, PRACTICAL TRAINING at TF CineNova
TF CineNova offers three internships with following internship program:
- analogue film restoration
- digital film restoration
- treatment and processing of nitrate
- treatment and processing of acetate
- film processing 16mm/35mm
- film scanning
- grading, tinting and toning
- Desmet-Method (Desmetcolor)
- sound digitization and restoration
- digital mastering
- Film and Broadcast Archive Formats
- MAM & film Archives
We look forward to receiving your inquiries.
Your TF CineNova team