JOB OFFER – Sales Specialist for film scanning technology and film digitization
For the North American market, we are looking for a sales specialist with well-founded industry knowledge from analogue and digital film technology with the focus on film scanner technology.
- New customer acquisition, distribution and marketing of customer-specific services and workflows, especially film scanners
- New customer acquisition, distribution and marketing of film scanner and archive solutions
- Product definition and design of product and price policy
- Implementation and implementation of the marketing concept
- Active market processing, determination of customer needs as well as compilation of competitive comparisons, market determination
- Conduct customer visits, customer presentations and demonstrations throughout the North American region
- Creation of offers
- Qualified professional experience in sales
- Communication and enforcement
- Thick fur
- High degree of self-initiative and enthusiasm
- Confident appearance, communication strength, fingertip sensation and pronounced teamplayer qualities
- Ability to get along without sleep and contact the normal world
- Angelic equilibrium patience
- Excellent customer orientation with intercultural competence
- English skills in spoken and written English
- Willingness to travel
- We offer a performance-oriented remuneration model
- Freelance basis also possible
- You work in a future-oriented work environment with flat hierarchies
- Our working hours are flexible and sophisticated
JOB OFFER – Sales Specialist / Sales Engineer
We are looking for a sales specialist with completed engineering studies and extended knowledge from analogue and digital film, television and media technology for the locations in Wiesbaden and Berlin. Women are preferred, but men are also welcome.
• Innovate – do not imitate
• New customer acquisition, distribution and marketing of customer-specific services and workflows
• New customer acquisition, distribution and marketing of equipment and system solutions
• Product definition and design of product and price policy
• Implementation and implementation of the marketing concept
• Active market processing, determination of customer needs as well as compilation of competitive comparisons, market determination
• Worldwide customer visits, customer presentations and demos
• Preparation of services, equipment and systems
• Completed studies in electrical engineering, media engineering, film technology, broadcast technology or a comparable course of studies
• Qualified professional experience in sales and /or product management
• Communication and enforcement in combination with diplomatic skills
• Thick fur
• High degree of self-initiative and enthusiasm
• Confident appearance, communication strength, fingertip sensation and pronounced team player qualities
• ability to get along without sleep and contact to the normal world
• Angelic equilibrium patience
• Excellent customer orientation with intercultural competence
• Fluent English spoken and written
• Willingness to travel
• We offer a performance-oriented remuneration model
• You work in a future-oriented work environment with flat hierarchies
• Our workplaces are pleasant and modern
• Our working hours are flexible and sophisticated
• We also offer fresh fruit, free drinks and high-quality coffee every week
Did we forget something?
Digitization of film materials of the Federal Archives in 2K and 4K
The digitization of film materials from the Federal Archives will be carried out within the scope of the invitation to tender. The Federal Archives have decided on a strategic reorientation in securing the archive material. Thereafter, the leading form of duplicate production will be digitization. Materials of the filmmaker are to be digitized for backup purposes. There is an urgent need for action, since the films are subject to a permanent decay process.
The range of services includes the transport and transport of the films selected by the Federal Archives, which are made available at its discretion, with film material and the transport of the hard disks to the Federal Archives, the production of raw scans in 2K and 4K, the processing of the original materials and the preparation of preview files , the acquisition of hard disks, the playback of raw scans and preview files on the procured hard disks and the storage of the film material.
Assessment of archival film material from the Bundesarchiv (Federal Archive)
Within the scope of the invitation to tender, the security film archival material stored in the various locations of the Federal Archives are subjected to a report on the ground. The results of this assessment are documented in a database. This is a volume of more than 500,000 film cans.
Numérisation des fonds d’archives de l’UNRWA
Digitization and editing of different film materials in 2K and 4K by United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA) commissioned by the National de l’Audiovisuel Institute (INA).
INTERNSHIP, PRACTICAL TRAINING at TF CineNova
TF CineNova offers three internships with following internship program:
- analogue film restoration
- digital film restoration
- treatment and processing of nitrate
- treatment and processing of acetate
- film processing 16mm/35mm
- film scanning
- grading, tinting and toning
- Desmet-Method (Desmetcolor)
- sound digitization and restoration
- digital mastering
- Film and Broadcast Archive Formats
- MAM & film Archives
We look forward to receiving your inquiries.
Your TF CineNova team
Long-term preservation for Cinémathèque Française
The Cinémathèque Française project is extended for a further three years. It still processes early French mute and sound films.
Film preparation – Printing of cellulose nitrate negatives to duplicate positive – printing to duplicate negative – printing of cinema prints – scanning – digital editing – film recording
Musee du quai Branly – Jacques Chirac
Finding and digitizing image and sound film materials with the aim of producing different image and audio data formats for multiple use as well as long-term archiving.
Institut national de l’audiovisuel (INA) – Preparation and digitization of film material of the UNRWA film archive
Landesarchiv Sachsen-Anhalt (LASA) – Duplication of historical footage successfully completed
Duplication took place on polyester-based film – including the creation of an intermed duplicate.